Thursday, May 8, 2008

First time blogger

Ok - so I am going to try this blog thing out. Our family seems to be growing and changing all the time so I figured we could start keeping track of things before they fly by so fast we forget. Our family moved to Maryland in the summer of 2005. Three years later and after moving a few times we ended up in Northern Virginia - and hope to stay here for a while. Jason is now 5 years old - almost ready for Kindergarten! Justin turned 1 year old and is such a tease! They both keep me busy and ready for almost anything. Brian is enjoying his job (as much as one can) and I am working my way through a medical transcription course so I will soon be able to work from home. For our first post I will share some pics of the boys from their recent birthdays and a visit to Grandma's house in Utah!

No comments: