Tuesday, July 1, 2008
It had to be done!
OK- so I have been putting it off again, and again. I finally had to cut Justin's hair! It was getting WAY too long and scraggly! Jason, of course, wanted his usual summer buzz as well. So last weekend was spent giving the kids haircuts. Yes - I give the haircuts in this family - they may not be the best in the world, but for my 1 and 5 year old they work just fine! Maybe you can't tell in this picture, but it looks a ton better. Jason is into pulling faces for every picture I take, so don't mind him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute Kids! You do an awesome job of cutting their hair.
I think they look great! I cute my kids' hair too. I would rather do it than take them somewhere and make them sit still for someone else. Cute boys!
They both look so cute. Good job with the haircuts.
Amanda! I am so happy you found me!! What are you guys doing back East? Your boys are beautiful. I am so glad you have a blog so now I know where to find you and what you have been doing.
Post a Comment